Billboard Breakdown – Oct. 12
5. J. Cole – Cole World: The Sideline Story – 54,000 – A pretty drop in numbers still has Cole in the top five. Not bad, but it’s almost time for that next single.
6. Lil Wayne – Tha Carter IV – 53,000 – Apparently, Wayne isn’t safe in Miami anymore. That’s still not knocking him from the top 10 of the sales charts however.
13. Jay-Z & Kanye West – Watch The Throne – 23,000 – For those interested, Ye-Z is now 954,000 units sold strong. I trust you to do the math to see how many they need to sell to reach platinum.
19. Beyonce – 4 – 15,000 – Some say she’s pregnant. Some say she’s not. Not that I really care, but say she is, will her sales spike once the baby is born? It may not make sense, but the way this woman has mind control over both single and committed women is something I can’t do anything but marvel at.
32. Styles P – Master Of Ceremonies – 11,000 – Seeing as how Styles received hardly no promotion for this outside the ‘Net, it’s hard to say anything about these numbers. The Ghost caters to a specific lane of the Hip Hop community. I’m not sure they’re the album buying kind either.
132. DJ Khaled – We The Best Forever – 3,200 –130K sold for the human megaphone? That just means we’ll be getting a new album next summer.
147. Kanye West – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy – 3,000 – Word around town is Kanye isn’t finished promotion this album as “Lost In The World” will be a single. I still would’ve loved to see one for “Blame Game.”