Billboard Breakdown – Feb. 3
I know, I know. I forgot again.
3. Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday – 38,000 – Aight, I’m serious this time. She will have officially clipped the one million sold mark next week. All she has to do is sell 11,000 copies.
5. Bruno Mars – Doo Wops & Hooligans – 33,000 – So he beat his case and his album continues to sell? Clap for this man.
16. Eminem – Recovery – 21,000 – I’m convinced this album will still be in the top 20 come the year 2020. He hasn’t even released a single since “No Love” with Wayne and he probably doesn’t even need to.
19. Kanye West – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy – 19,000 – With only 19,000 more to hit that coveted milli mark, Nicki and Ye will be hitting the mark the same week. Birdman and Slim win again.
29. Talib Kweli – Gutter Rainbows – 14,000 – I may not be buddy’s biggest fan, but I hope he gets everything he can out of this album. With no real radio support, promoting this album is going to be completely viral and performance based.
113. Tech N9Ne Â & DJ Whoo Kid – Bad Season – 4,400 – Don’t get it twisted, Tech has one of the craziest underground followings known to man. I’m still waiting on that collaboration with Wayne though.